Our words matter, your marriage matters, so why not say some words around it. This is a quick video to help encourage you to put a drop of effort into your wedding vows and write some awesome personal vows.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh Withers, I create awesome marriage ceremonies and MC fun wedding receptions for adventurous humans. I live on Australia's Gold Coast with my wife and family, but I travel the globe creating meaningful, personal, and enjoyable weddings for people just like you!
From the blog
- Keeping that guest list low
- The big guide on getting married overseas
- Seven things you should actually splurge on for your wedding.
- Missing Dave
- A Duchess’s Dillemma: the aisle
- Is social media destroying weddings?
- The importance of inclusiveness
- Disgustingly awesome wedding vows
- A guide for writing personal vows, especially for people who don’t want to
- A new language for the wedding industry
- What are weddings for?
- A wedding trend we can all get behind: minimalist guest lists
- How wedding planning by algorithm is like using sat nav
- Marriage Amnesty Day
- A podcast for celebrants by celebrants