Ahead of the Star Wars premiere this week an Australian couple are being married outside of the theatre, which lead Terri Begley and I into a discussion on ABC 612 Brisbane, and statewide on ABC Local Radio, about weird weddings – and all of my weddings are weird it turns out. Listen below or on the ABC website.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
My name is Josh Withers and I'm lucky enough to live on the Gold Coast, and have offices in Brisbane and Sydney!
Hi, I’m a gadget-obsessed-nerd and Foo Fighters fan living on the Gold Coast with Britt, my awesome wife of two years, and we have the great honour of travelling this vast planet celebrating that marvellous union called marriage. We’re just two kids in love interested in other kids in love. That’s my story, what’s yours?
From the blog
- A checklist for your pre-wedding checklist
- Swap wedding speeches for on the spot quizzes
- How much does an Australian wedding cost?
- I’m launching the Unpopular Business Workshop
- The one simple thing you can do to make your wedding speech awesome
- 2017 weddings by the numbers
- 16 for 2016
- Even the world’s richest and biggest computer company prints it’s photos
- Wedding mistakes you didn’t know existed
- Marriage Amnesty day 2016 in photos
- Why marry? (or, what are the legal ties of marriage?)
- Joel and Liezl partied at Sirromet!
- Casual at casuarina
- A riverside delight
- Where there’s a will there’s a pun about getting a will