Ahead of the Star Wars premiere this week an Australian couple are being married outside of the theatre, which lead Terri Begley and I into a discussion on ABC 612 Brisbane, and statewide on ABC Local Radio, about weird weddings – and all of my weddings are weird it turns out. Listen below or on the ABC website.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh Withers, I create awesome marriage ceremonies and MC fun wedding receptions for adventurous humans. I live on Australia's Gold Coast with my wife and family, but I travel the globe creating meaningful, personal, and enjoyable weddings for people just like you!
From the blog
- A Duchess’s Dillemma: the aisle
- Is social media destroying weddings?
- The importance of inclusiveness
- Disgustingly awesome wedding vows
- Change: The Third Act of Josh Withers
- A guide for writing personal vows, especially for people who don’t want to
- A new language for the wedding industry
- What are weddings for?
- A wedding trend we can all get behind: minimalist guest lists
- How wedding planning by algorithm is like using sat nav
- Marriage Amnesty Day
- A podcast for celebrants by celebrants
- Please vote yes to make “Walk of Life” the only song that we can end a marriage ceremony on
- Religion, the church, faith, and celebrating marriage
- A checklist for your pre-wedding checklist