A groom’s sister made a Sesame Street children’s book into a wedding album, telling the story of her brother’s wedding. Everyone in the wedding got into the book and it’s awesome. Check out the YouTube video below to have a flip through the book.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh Withers, I create awesome marriage ceremonies and MC fun wedding receptions for adventurous humans. I live on Australia's Gold Coast with my wife and family, but I travel the globe creating meaningful, personal, and enjoyable weddings for people just like you!
From the blog
- Here’s an example of a good planning checklist
- The rebel’s guide to wedding planning checklists!
- How to get a free honeymoon on Qantas points
- I’m a guest on the Wedded Podcast
- Emma and San at Milton Park, Bowral
- To the wedding guests, a guide on how to attend a wedding
- A wedding trend we can all get behind: minimalist guest lists
- What are weddings for?
- Totally splurge on these things at your wedding
- Keeping that guest list low
- The big guide on getting married overseas
- Seven things you should actually splurge on for your wedding.
- Missing Dave
- A Duchess’s Dillemma: the aisle
- Is social media destroying weddings?