The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh and I'm obsessed with making marriage ceremonies awesome! I live on the Gold Coast and travel the globe creating wedding ceremonies and elopements in epic locations.
Hi, I’m a gadget-obsessed-nerd and Foo Fighters fan living on the Gold Coast with Britt, my awesome wife of five years, and we have the great honour of travelling this vast planet celebrating that marvellous union called marriage. We’re just two kids in love interested in other kids in love. That’s my story, what’s yours?
From the blog
- Change: The Third Act of Josh Withers
- A guide for writing personal vows, especially for people who don’t want to
- A new language for the wedding industry
- What are weddings for?
- A wedding trend we can all get behind: minimalist guest lists
- How wedding planning by algorithm is like using sat nav
- Marriage Amnesty Day
- A podcast for celebrants by celebrants
- Please vote yes to make “Walk of Life” the only song that we can end a marriage ceremony on
- Religion, the church, faith, and celebrating marriage
- A checklist for your pre-wedding checklist
- Swap wedding speeches for on the spot quizzes
- How much does an Australian wedding cost?
- I’m launching the Unpopular Business Workshop
- The one simple thing you can do to make your wedding speech awesome