Here is your official invitation to an awesome, big, fake wedding on the 12th of January, 2013. Everyone’s invited but it would probably be most benefecial if you were planning on getting married sometime soon!
Why would you want to come to a fake wedding?
All of us wedding vendors, stylists, photographers, celebrants, everyone, we all have these blogs and Facebook pages etc, but wouldn’t it be great to see us in action?
To actually see us at a wedding, so you could do that brain thing where you imagine yourself getting married instead of the other couple and then you could imagine if that photographer, celebrant, stylist, whatever, is the right one for you?
Tell me more!
Rather than have me rabbit on with information you can find elsewhere, here’s all the info:
- Sunday, 12th January, 2013
- Doors open to the wedding fair at 11am
- The wedding ceremony (that I’m performing!) is at midday
- Fashion parade at 2:30pm
- Tickets are $27.55 at iwannaticket.com.au
- More info at lovelocked.co
- Read what Brisbane Wedding Weekly wrote about it
What do you get?
- goodie bag with lots of freebies
- one on one interaction with Brisbane’s best wedding suppliers