The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
My name is Josh Withers and I'm lucky enough to live on the Gold Coast, and have offices in Brisbane and Sydney!
Hi, I’m a gadget-obsessed-nerd and Foo Fighters fan living on the Gold Coast with Britt, my awesome wife of two years, and we have the great honour of travelling this vast planet celebrating that marvellous union called marriage. We’re just two kids in love interested in other kids in love. That’s my story, what’s yours?
From the blog
- How much does an Australian wedding cost?
- I’m launching the Unpopular Business Workshop
- The one simple thing you can do to make your wedding speech awesome
- 2017 weddings by the numbers
- 16 for 2016
- Even the world’s richest and biggest computer company prints it’s photos
- Wedding mistakes you didn’t know existed
- Marriage Amnesty day 2016 in photos
- Why marry? (or, what are the legal ties of marriage?)
- Joel and Liezl partied at Sirromet!
- Casual at casuarina
- A riverside delight
- Where there’s a will there’s a pun about getting a will
- An issue with “Say ‘I do’ Down Under”
- Weddings: not as important as marriages