Solomon says “There seems to be a common misconception that I want to spend every waking moment with my children (probably because I spend every waking moment with my children). Don’t tell me why my kids aren’t invited to your wedding; just don’t invite them. It will be magical.”
- It’s your day
- I get a rare night out
- I don’t want them to upstage you
- My kids don’t want to be there either
- Nobody really wants to supervise them
- It’ll keep your guest list in check
- You will save a ton of money for me
- Mummy needs a drink
- My children have no plans to reciprocate the invite
Read the full article at scarymommy.com.
And while we’re talking about kids at weddings, you ought to know about “The Kids Table” – a service provided by my friends at Miss Poppins Nanny Agency – so the kids can still come, but you and the parents can let go of some of the responsibility for a few hours.